Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Biggest Loser

So I havent really had too much to post Sunday or yesterday, so I thought I should update today.
Tonight I watched the Biggest Loser, which is huge motivation for me! I mean I watch some of these people who are almost DOUBLE what I weigh and they are working out so hard.
I have been working out, but I feel like I could be pushing myself much harder.
Starting with my next workout, I am going to make myself work harder, work out longer, and push myself to go up another level of intensity.
Also while watching tonight, I again thought of how much I would love to be able to work out with the trainers. I know going on the biggest loser is not a reality, but they do have a Biggest Loser Resort in California or Utah. It looks like an amazing place! Its basically being on the biggest loser without being on TV. Unfortunately I looked at the link on their website and the cheapest option is still near $2000.
I'll put a link on for anyone interested in what I'm talking about! http://www.biggestloserresort.com/
I know that this is not a realistic place for me to go to, but one can dream right :)
goodnight!

1 comment: