Sunday, February 13, 2011

random!

I haven't been so good about blogging lately!  I think I just forgot about it...time to get back on track!
I am now down a total of 16 pounds! I have hit my first 5% goal. I love how weight watchers encourages me to take it little goals at a time! I know I have to think of it as not losing 100 or so pounds, but losing 10 pounds 10 times....I can do that!
It is so nice outside I have definitely taken advantage, I went on a long walk this morning! It was so nice to clear my head and get some fresh air!
I did 30 minutes on the elliptical this afternoon at level 11! That is most definitely an accomplishment for me! I normally do about level 5, but I thought to myself why can't I push myself more? So I did it!!
I was exhausted after, but I feel so much better about myself!
With Valentines Day tomorrow I have been thinking about love. This year I've been thinking about not having a Valentine. I have decided why not be my own Valentine? I know that sounds dumb, but in my head it sounds pretty darn good. I am my own Valentine by focusing on ME! I love myself and need to continue doing whats best for ME, not anyone else, just me :)
Happy Valentines Day tomorrow!!
<3 Carly

2 comments:

  1. We love you too Carly!!! Happy Valentine's Day and congrats on the great work you are doing on WW. XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that comment "I am my own Valentine"...I need to take that advice, because really if you can't love yourself how can you love anyone else? Happy Valentine's Day, Carly! =)

    ReplyDelete